Tuesday, June 26, 2007

428.4 Reading Inventory: Social Networking of Sorts

ok, I bit...when two of my favorite Librarian bloggers do it...I must follow suit...although I'm not sure I'm impressed with my results. But then again...maybe the truth hurts!

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Book Snob

You like to think you're one of the literati, but actually you're just a snob who can read. You read mostly for the social credit you can get out of it.

Literate Good Citizen
Fad Reader
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the bait! I saw this on Library Girl's blog too and had to join in the fun. I will be sending the link to my brother. As to your result's - I do not think you are a book snob! You are more of a dedicated reader/bookworm! This was fun!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

This WAS fun! I was surprised by my results, too. I'm a "literate good citizen". Who knew???

Anonymous said...

Okay, all the way out here in Colonial Williamsburg I took the bait too! I am a "Dedicated Reader" which to me just confirms my life long suspision that I will and do read anything and everything I can get my hands OR eyes on! Thanks Library Lady, that was fun!!!!

Unknown said...

OK, what did you do to get even a hint of red in the "non reader" bar???????

VWB said...

I think the question about the post office line pushed me into the non-reader box...I do not carry a book around...haven't since the girls left middle school and my parking lot waiting days went WAY down!!