Monday, October 15, 2007

363.7 Blog Action Day: Resources About the Environment

Today is Blog Action Day




(nope...you can't see the video inside the school district!)

I am doing my part by sharing some resources that can be used by students and teachers to learn more about the physical world in which we all live.

Environmental Kids Club
Kids F.A.C.E. (Kids For A Clean Environment)
PBSKids Zoom Help the Environment
EEK! (Environmental Education for Kids)
Project Environment: Kids in Action
Kids Earth 911


Coloring pages for very young children...alphabet lessons!

Booklists...many of these titles will be in our district collection.
BPL Nonfiction titles celebrating the Earth
BPL Picture Books

The Living Earth click on "Children's Environmental Books" and use the menu on the left

in the library catalog..use environment, energy sources, conservation, ecology...



And if I could make this a perfect environmental experience for me...I'd be in a little mountain village in a certain corner of the world looking down on one of the most beautiful desert vistas I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, where is your certain corner of the world with your mountain village and desert vista? All I have to say is TAKE ME WITH YOU!!
Thanks for the booklists!
Tammy