Friday, April 24, 2009

027.8 A Good List of Librarians

If you want to check out what blogging librarians are talking about these days, here's a Top 50 list...although it really is a Top 40s + 10 Tweeters...and I won't go there tonight...still trying to wrap my head around that concept. Suffice it to say, the Tweeters have plenty of important (and fun) things to say too!

I have read and follow regularly 9 out of the top 10 plus a bunch further down the line. And I am pleased to say that I have had opportunity to hear many of these fine folks in person...an extra treat! I have a feeling I'll be adding a few more once I give myself time to completely work through the list. 

There are a few missing from the list in my opinion. Among them are Blue Skunk and Library Stuff who have been teaching me a lot over several years! But it's not my list. Enjoy what is there!

Take a look...you'll learn something...all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kremb de la Kremb said...

I'd like to add the TeacherLibrarian.ning under "Collectives and Communities." Also for amazing librarian tweeters @The_Librain is super.

Hope to see you join on Twitter soon. (You can follow me @DearLibrariAnn)

I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog;)

Ann