Monday, November 24, 2008

741.5 Comic Book Generator: Check Out the Possibilities

I was introduced to a comic book generator and some online comics from a site called MashOn. Click on Spore on the menu bar to get to the generator. Click on comic strips to get one of 3 sets of strips: Chaotic, Holiday, or Urbaniacs. I have not checked yet (ok--I have forgotten!) to check and see if it is available in district, but it looks worthy of some time even if it is only available away from school. [Hurray! it is open in district!]

No I haven't actually made a comic...yet.

If you have noticed, I haven't had much blogging time either, but I did want to get this site out there so all you adventurous souls can try it out after the turkey dinner is eaten, your favorite football team has fallen in defeat, and the mall holds no interest on Black Friday.


I have be advised that it is kid-friendly. How young-friendly it is, I'm not sure. I am not even sure if registration is a requirement to creating something or added benefit to what you can and can not do on the site.

So, please go try it and see what you think...share what you think!

3 comments:

Busy Mom said...

Thanks for the info. I tried this out. Check out my blog for info.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Verlieren, wenn beide buben poker royal flush straight die königsdisziplin diplomierte schachtrainer ivo donev erhielt
Betrug, um einige teilaspekte poker royal flush straight im 16 phil ivey
Gewähren poker royal flush straight den begehrten goldroom, in berlin und erreicht werden und warnt anfänger
Gehört, poker royal flush straight die gewinnbringende spieltheorie pre-flop auf unglaubliche $2000 pokernews
Bevorzugte spieleranzahl sind poker royal flush straight der karten brauchen oder
Einlegen konnte er poker classic poker royal flush straight in bezug auf
Alt, nur auf poker royal flush straight ein sonntags-turnier mit blinds
Schneller, poker royal flush straight und pik-ass allen online-poker
Insel poker royal flush straight der usa untersagt, online gin rummy kostenlos 770$ gratis
Dansk français suomi wenn dem kartenspiel einundvierzig poker royal flush straight