Thursday, February 14, 2008

028.6 Cybils : And the Winners Are...

Took you thru the nomination process and the finalists lists so I need to bring closure to the experience...here are the books selected winners in the 8 different categories. ( a couple have sub-divisions.)







Each title is linked to SmartLinks, a personal browser. Click on the little blue arrow next to each title for additional information. (You can go to the site and create your own search tool for subjects of personal or professional need.)
P.S. YES...the hole is making me crazy. I have moved them around and around, but I have learned to let it go!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The pic formatting right now on blogger is no fun! I am having trouble, too. However, my real reason for commenting is that Book of a Thousand Days is a book that's been in my "to be read" pile for 6 months now. Stephenie Meyer recommended it as her favorite book of late summer/fall (if memory serves), so of course I bought it. (And yes, I can reference Twilight to ANYTHING! It's becoming a game!) ;)